Chamber Networking Luncheon with Guest Speaker Chief Carpino
Date(s) - 05/19/2015
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Alpine Banquet Haus
Category(ies) No Categories
Join us in learning more about the concealed carry laws in the State of Illinois. Is a sign in the window enough? What a business may or may not do about allowing guns into the work place.
Chief Carpino will be speaking about laws now in effect on guns and concealed carry.
* Requirements for Concealed Carry Signage
* Concealed Carry prohibited if permit holder is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
* Objections of applicants by law enforcement agencies
* Law Enforcement reporting of individuals posing a clear and present danger, that hold a Firearms Owners Identification (FOID).
* Firearm Safety and the use of Gun Locks
Cost: $17.00 per person
RSVP by May 15th to (708) 240-8400